Forum › Which couple has the most pairings on Dynasty Reader?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This started when I compared pairings I was interested in: NicoMaki was 10 pages of images, NozoEri was 9, MariAli was 6 and BuCap was only a single page.

I checked some popular anime and didn't find anything with even MariAli's 6 pages of images, and I was also curious about the most doujin.

Is there a way to tell such statistics?

Any guesses?

joined Apr 16, 2022

There doesn't seem to be an easy way to check, but I could probably write a Python script that collects these statistics. Maybe later this week if I feel like it.

Nanoskript Uploader
Sanae's Bread Scans
joined Jun 24, 2023

I don't have data for the other series on Dynasty, but for Touhou, MariAli (closely tied with ReiMari) is the most popular pairing:
Data was collected in September 2023.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Okay, it didn't end up being as hard as I thought it might be. Here you go!

Here's the Google Collab notebook I wrote my code in, though fair warning it's not organized at all lol.

A few things that jump out at me: the images chart seems to be overall newer than the chapters chart, which I guess isn't surprising. I didn't expect SuleMio to be #1 on images but I am happy at that result; same with Nanoha/Fate topping the chapters chart (though it should be noted I tracked individual chapters with that, including oneshots).

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Amazing! Thank you thank you! I don't actually know anything about Gundam. Not that shocked that MadoHomo is #1. I always say it's a cousin to the really great Qualia the Purple,.Also Love Live! is two main couples, the RinPana side couple and a bunch of pairings that don;t make the cut (though Umi Eli has some mileage).

last edited at Feb 2, 2024 1:08AM

joined Apr 16, 2022

Amazing! Thank you thank you! I don't actually know anything about Gundam. Not that shocked that MadoHomo is #1. I always say it's a cousin to the really great Qualia the Purple,.Also Love Live! is two main couples, the RinPana side couple and a bunch of pairings that don;t make the cut (though Umi Eli has some mileage).

I definitely recommend watching Witch From Mercury; you don't need to know anything about Gundam to enjoy it, and it's a great show. I was also pretty surprised by the popularity of Umi/Eli, but I admit I don't know much about the Love Live fandom (I just watched the anime lol).

Edit: And you're welcome! Honestly it was pretty fun to do. I made a Reddit post about my results too, in case you're interested.

last edited at Feb 2, 2024 1:13AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

These are good stats. Interesting! For Gundam to overtake the rest in less than 2 years...

I'm surprised Christa x Ymir made the top chapters. I'm happy KonaKaga did.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Edit: And you're welcome! Honestly it was pretty fun to do. I made a Reddit post about my results too, in case you're interested.

I'm embarrassed to say one of my first responses was TAKE THAT, REIMU!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.