Forum › Posts by licalico

licalico
Jkashdkjashdkaj
joined Apr 23, 2013

Hi, everyone. I was following WDTFS at one point and haven't continued again in a long time. I'm planning to pick it up again, but just a few things I want to ask:

1. What's the status of this manhwa, exactly? Is it finished? Cancelled? Did it get a decent ending?
  2. Is it worth it to continue? Lol.
  3. I believe the chapters were translated by halmoniswag in the past, and there was an overtoon feature where they overlaid the text with the translation. Did this continue until the end? From my email, I only have the translations up until chapter 62, so I'm not sure if there are translations for the rest.

Would appreciate any information. Thanks.

licalico
Jkashdkjashdkaj
joined Apr 23, 2013

After I read chapter17, I'm so curious about what made Sumin think about Seju while she's doing things with red hair. Did that girl resemble Seju or something else? And why did she throw up after that?

The way I see it, I think at the time Sumin wasn't really over the fact that Seju cheated on her yet. And since the red-haired girl acted like she was having sex with a guy, it made Sumin remember the whole Seju deal. Like, she imagined Seju acting the same way as the red-haired girl when she was having sex with that bartender guy, hence her distress.

licalico
Jkashdkjashdkaj
joined Apr 23, 2013

I don't even want to go outside if it's over 20°C.

Finally someone who gets it!

I know right? While everyone else is out enjoying the summer sun like crazy people, I'm off in the corner, melting.

20 degrees is fine, when it gets over 23 though.

Tropical countries must be hell for you guys... It's like 30+ degrees pretty much all year long here.

licalico
Citrus discussion 18 May 07:17
Jkashdkjashdkaj
joined Apr 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/Lobster493/status/600088758533271552?s=09

there is going to be a Citrus Drama CD. does anyone know anything about it?

I think the drama CD is pretty much confirmed. This is the link Saburouta retweeted a few hours ago: http://natalie.mu/comic/news/147565

The voice actresses for each character according to that article:
Aihara Yuzu: Taketatsu Ayana
Aihara Mei: Tsuda Minami
Mizusawa Matsuri: Horino Sayaka
Momokino Himeko: Kubo Yurika
Taniguchi Harumi: Fujii Yukiyo

The voice actresses for Yuzu, Mei, and Matsuri are the same with that PV from last year.

last edited at May 18, 2015 7:45AM

licalico
Citrus discussion 17 May 14:18
Jkashdkjashdkaj
joined Apr 23, 2013

I have never commented on these forums before, but I have to now. I saw the Korean raws a few hours ago and I haven't stopped freaking out since.

Mei being all shy is just way too much to handle!!! And the fact she actually had Anthoniko (the bear) with her!!!! /dead/

On another note, Harumin's sister is also such a hottie.

last edited at May 17, 2015 2:19PM