Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

joined May 2, 2013

Ruruka is the only character that makes Toudou look reasonable

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

Toudou fr fucked herself with that promise…

It’s gonna suck for everyone who has a crush on Toudou when they find out that she’s dating Rin

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

I’m hoping she gets laid by one of the other girls so she stops simping over Toudou lol

She’s a reminder to how degenerate Toudo used to be

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Who's left with Toudou? She doesn't look like any of the characters that appeared on the class list in chapter 30.

It's Kamen Loki. Itsumi swiped her mask.

If so, then it's quite strange that her hair in chapter 30 is not long enough to be braided like in chapter 32.

joined Apr 10, 2023

I’m hoping she gets laid by one of the other girls so she stops simping over Toudou lol

She’s a reminder to how degenerate Toudo used to be

I'm rooting for her and the Chuuni mangaka girl, I think they'd be both cute and very funny together. Ruruka was right there in her intro chapter after all

Edit: double-checked her name because even that is funny: Shirashiro Kurohime. White White Black Princess lol

last edited at Apr 29, 2024 1:43AM

spacecadette Uploader
Black Rose
joined Apr 14, 2023

I'm rooting for her and the Chuuni mangaka girl, I think they'd be both cute and very funny together. Ruruka was right there in her intro chapter after all

Edit: double-checked her name because even that is funny: Shirashiro Kurohime. White White Black Princess lol

Quick note, the "shiro" in "Shirashiro" is actually written with "城" which means "castle." So her name is White Castle Black Princess

joined Apr 10, 2023

Well that's certainly an even more chuuni name lol.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Who's left with Toudou? She doesn't look like any of the characters that appeared on the class list in chapter 30.

It's Kamen Loki. Itsumi swiped her mask.

If so, then it's quite strange that her hair in chapter 30 is not long enough to be braided like in chapter 32.

It's a ponytail braid. You normally can't see it from the front, especially when she's wearing her mask and cloak.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Why are we not talking about Yanagi telling the vice pres, "I'll make you fall for me" and the vice pres actually falling for her?!

Looks like everyone is getting paired off to make room for Itsumi and Rin. I was Team Yanagi, damn it. This development is interesting, though.

ZeroTheYuriLover
Screenshot_183-min
joined Jan 2, 2022

lmao the doctor shilling NFTs to her grooming victim is great

joined Aug 10, 2016

I know I'm on the back foot and 100% not winning, but I'm still ride or die wanting Ruruka to win

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

It starts with a little kiss, like this.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

I know I'm on the back foot and 100% not winning, but I'm still ride or die wanting Ruruka to win

Ride or die...well then...you die. You're not on a sinking ship...that ship never began production and was scrapped in the initial stages of it's design.
You jumped directly into the water and sunk to the bottom because there's no ship for you to even get on.

And the other remotely viable ships are pretty much sank at this point. Itsumi, surprisingly, seems pretty committed to Rin. As she should be since Rin is best girl.

last edited at May 2, 2024 6:55AM

joined Apr 10, 2023

I absolutely cannot imagine this manga in particular giving its main character a single wholesome monogamous happily ever after. That would violate the whole ethos of it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.