Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Last page should be the new cover chapter

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Welp, someone has her priorities well-sorted.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Talking her down is an interesting thing, but I somehow don't feel like it'll be possible. That said, Faye(?) is more sympathetic to humans now, maybe she'd be interested in coexistence?

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Good thing you asked her on a date already before going to battle, leaving it for later is one of the most classic death flags.

I don’t know, “Let’s go on a date after this” also makes me nervous. Gives me, “I’m not going to be able to go on that date after all”-type premonitions.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

So I guess right, Yvonne only recovered her memories of her previous life, knowing that this was the game world since enrolling at the magic school. And like the motif of reincarnating into a female villain in Chinese novels, she started to stay away from the female protagonist (Elsa), until the system appeared forcing her to bully Elsa.
As for Yvonne not remembering a few days into the future, that's normal, children forget quickly (at that time she hadn't recovered her memories so she was just a 7 year old girl). Besides, when she came to the future, she was only playing around in an adult's body with a woman whose face couldn't be seen clearly, so if she remembered it, she would only think she was dreaming at that time.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good thing you asked her on a date already before going to battle, leaving it for later is one of the most classic death flags.

I don’t know, “Let’s go on a date after this” also makes me nervous. Gives me, “I’m not going to be able to go on that date after all”-type premonitions.

I was certainly worried at first as well, but then I remembered the true form of the flag. Although more trouble is always possible, yes.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

This isn't going to end well is it....

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

Elsa Is taking a page from the Mako Mankanshoku playbook

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I'm concerned about those death flags, but then again, nothing can stop this power couple from having their gay time.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

What's with this ridiculously cute story? I signed up for "funny and borderline s&m", then halfway through that I was sucker punched by an overwhelming and addictive amount of fluff. Is this what drugs do to you?

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

So I guess right, Yvonne only recovered her memories of her previous life, knowing that this was the game world since enrolling at the magic school. And like the motif of reincarnating into a female villain in Chinese novels, she started to stay away from the female protagonist (Elsa), until the system appeared forcing her to bully Elsa.
As for Yvonne not remembering a few days into the future, that's normal, children forget quickly (at that time she hadn't recovered her memories so she was just a 7 year old girl). Besides, when she came to the future, she was only playing around in an adult's body with a woman whose face couldn't be seen clearly, so if she remembered it, she would only think she was dreaming at that time.

I'm a bit confused. By "a few days" do you mean after going back? Or the time spent displaced? If latter, it was 2 months, as per future lady's own words. 2 months is a lot of time to ingrain memories. If former, then I guess it's possible, but also kids that age tend to be beyond the easily-forget stage, into the proper developmental part of making memories and learning habits.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Uh, oh. Agreeing to endless dates before a boss battle is a terrible omen.

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Everyone stop worrying and cheer our useless lesbian on!

LETS GO LESBIANS LETS GO! LETS GO LESBIANS LETS GO!

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I'm a bit confused. By "a few days" do you mean after going back? Or the time spent displaced? If latter, it was 2 months, as per future lady's own words. 2 months is a lot of time to ingrain memories. If former, then I guess it's possible, but also kids that age tend to be beyond the easily-forget stage, into the proper developmental part of making memories and learning habits.

It's latter, I think that young Yvonne still thought it was a dream and slowly forgot about going to the future. I mean it's all too absurd for a 7 year old girl to think it's real. Young Yvonne woke up and found herself becoming an adult, a witch appeared that she had never seen before, plus time did not change even though she had slept and woken up many times, everything just stands still, not moving . After returning, she encountered Linda who was covering for older Yvonne. Just a few words could make young Yvonne think it was all just a dream.
Or maybe before Yvonne returned, the future lady cast an oblivion spell on young Yvonne to make her forget everything in the future :V :V :V

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Everyone's worried that the date promise is a "death" flag, but isn't it just a trouble flag? The system is on its way back. If they do have a date uninterrupted by it, I don't think it'll be for a while.

U5iwjlckigx21%20(1)
joined Mar 21, 2016

You know, Elsa's had an awfully big head start as far as pet names go. Now that they'll be going on proper dates, I hope Yvonne'll be able to work up the courage to promote her to 'Ellie'.

"Elsa and Evie" just doesn't snap like "Ellie and Evie".

To reply you must either login or sign up.