Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Senpai is crushed and stops her music because her one inspiration is gone.

I think it's the one bit i don't feel right. I think the kouhai will not reciprocate the love but Senpai will try to make the Kouhai love her with the love song.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well if Amane cheated I wouldn't say that but, I'm guilty, I know I will still hate Nene even after it is explained why she is a bitch to Amane.

Although we have seen the way Amane thinks about her and I wouldn't say that's how a person who cheated would think about their ex, but this is fiction and real life so anything could happen

I will not say Amane is the bad one here because obviously not but her attitude of not letting Nene go is still somewhat chilldish because if you consider that Nene is really over Amane (which she obviously not) then having an ex you will still consider as a friend is still trying to make a move on you is somewhat obnoxious.

But here it's somewhat ok because Nene does that for whatever reasons unknow just to try to cut the ties with Amane. For me it's pretty obvious that Kou will try to put them together and will say no in fall.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Remember when we'd constantly get updates for this and the whole comment section is on fire? Good times.

Well it's a monthly release so it can't be helped.

Lilliwyt
1 x ½ discussion 25 Jun 09:56
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

All of my wat.

My thoughts exactly. It's putting way too much dark and "if" to the current situation. She work in a pharmacy, she is not a drugs dealer. Even with that, thereno way other peoples in the pharmacy didn't find about some lacking items. We don't even know what crimes she is talking about, for all we know she can just exagerrated about it. There is too much gray areas in your theory for it to work.