Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

Lilliwyt
Slow Start discussion 14 May 21:25
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did you think Eiko and Enami-sensei are "subtext" somehow?

yes

Lilliwyt
Anime season 05 May 20:42
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Seiyuu radio[canon]

ayylmao, it's heavy subtext at best

Its a yuri novel

That's not what i heard. I only heard it was subtext.

Lilliwyt
Anime season 05 May 12:18
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Seiyuu radio[canon]

ayylmao, it's heavy subtext at best

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't know why but the anime feels extremely rushed, also at this rate and considering shiho's early appearance we're gonna reach the battle of the band's arc rather quickly and that one reeeeally drags

Wdym early appearance ? Shiho first physical appearance is the Vol.2 extras, which take place just after Ch.11, where the the episode ended. It's not like her appearance has been move earlier. And the anime is going for 1.5/2 chapters per episode which is a decent rate.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Before, I didn't understand why many people said this series was Yukino and Yui following the yuri route, but when I watched the ED, I understood. Even the studio misunderstood it (or intentionally drew like those two characters for PR purposes), so it's understandable that those who haven't seen this manga think so. Showing 2 pictures of Yori and Himari in the first 10 seconds of the ED to people who haven't seen this series, I'm sure everyone will say it's Yukino and Yui.

Who ?

Google suggests it's probably these two from "My Teen Romantic Comedy"

oh, het romcom. No wonder i had 0 clue.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Before, I didn't understand why many people said this series was Yukino and Yui following the yuri route, but when I watched the ED, I understood. Even the studio misunderstood it (or intentionally drew like those two characters for PR purposes), so it's understandable that those who haven't seen this manga think so. Showing 2 pictures of Yori and Himari in the first 10 seconds of the ED to people who haven't seen this series, I'm sure everyone will say it's Yukino and Yui.

Who ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

No, she doesn’t have a point. She’s lost all sympathy, respect, and logic once her argument was that Mashiro being brought up poor and “raised in an abnormal environment” is disqualifying.

The comment you pointed was written before this chapter and if you had any of this feelings toward her before that, that's not a good sign.

That's said, i'm pretty much done with the mom yeah. She had one chance here to redempt herself, even so sligthly, but decide to throw it out of the window cause "bla bla no parents, lesbian brothel". Imagine trying your best to get your life together after a hard life and someone just come and say "you're a bad influence for my kid" despite said kid being the scum of the earth even before meeting her.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just hope that Mashiro has already reported the ongoing home invasion to the police. :-) Stalking charges can be appended at later point.

She never called the police, she just say that to make her mom leave.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

2) Anyone else get major poly vibes from Kasumi specifically?

Not really. You're the first i see talk about it.

last edited at Apr 21, 2024 5:56PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why is the title of the manga "Whispering YOU a Love Song", but in the anime it becomes "Whispering ME a Love Song"?

JP manga: Translates Japanese title to "Whispering You a Love Song".
Kodansha: Licenses manga in English as "Whisper Me a Love Song".
Anime: Uses licensed English title cos international consistency.

And French use the JP title.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Kadokawa themselves are marketing this as a love story so at least there's that.
link:: https://x.com/Kadobunofficial/status/1779706221894766991

They marketing to sell it. For that matter, Futari Escape was marketed as them being girlfriends despite nothing ever being said on that.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Stickyfingers

^say gex

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't feel bad that you forgot her. She's barely there. Part of why I find it hard to root for that reunion.

That's the opposite for me. I can't invest myself into Nanao because of the Mai plot.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Maybe Sadist want to go out with her but since she know she wouldn't accept ir if she ask directly, she did those challenges to get through her. Also how many time before say gex ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Huge! the Official translation has not only caught up with the raws (at least the ones I can find) but also beyond that already! https://global.manga-up.com/manga/33 147 chapters translated and I know I've said this before but it feels like we're in the climax of the story

Tbh i highly doubt the official english release has gone past the raws, as they used them to translate to begin with, unless official english draw their own stories.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And a relationship where Natori dates Lapis and Diana, who are friends with each other, can be exactly that.

That's where the problem lie, i don't think they want the other to date Natori alongside them. You're shadowing the biggest problem, are they friends right now ? Yes. Are they friends enough to share the love of Natori ? I clearly don't think. Lapis and Diana seem rather selfish when it come to Natori.
The problematic isn't whether or not they want to date Natori but rather did they want the other to have Natori's love aswell and the answer is no.

tl;dr : Probably not poly because neither Lapis or Diana want to share Natori's love with the other.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Forum totally overreact with last chapter when they literally just had to wait one chapter.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
110636595_p1

That's a big tongue

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What it isn't a cliché at this point ? Everything you read is a cliché of some sort and it's not even like this one is particualry common.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If anything why didn't Tsukushi end up oh I don't know a blushing hot mess?/ It's just (-_-)

Which she did just after the kiss if you paid attention. She even wobble, meaning she is a bit shocked.

This is not a normal reaction. My God.

There is nothing as "normal reaction". People react differently at the same situation. Just because she doesn't reactlike you wanted her to react mean her reaction was "not nomal".

It's something to be upset that the author seem to stall, it's another to re-write what happen in the chapter, which was not even that long to top it off.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

No kidding, she is blushing all the way through and people think she will react negatively ? Even at the end she is still blushing.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why everyone is so pessimistic ? Like, let her time to process what happen. She was tressing about confessing and got kiss all of a sudden. Of course she be shocked and have a hard time to process what happen.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You answer your own question

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Whether it's true or not, don't go harass peoples.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Calm down dude, it's the first chapter.