Forum › Posts by Sanrai

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wow, that’s a fucking awful relationship.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I’m pretty sure she wasn’t actually hypnotized.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wait is she... is she trying to turn them into actual bona fide heroic magical girls by staging something like this?

Yes, that was always the plan. She wants more heroes to dom.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
104328181_p0

I think it’s funnier noticing Ikuyo somehow swapped from left to right hand mid vibration.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Classmates: “That’s gotta be Yuri right?”

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Blech, cheaters are absolute scum who should be kicked to the curb and damned, no exception. They have no consideration for their partner’s feelings and are selfish assholes. Even if the girl didn’t mind the cheating itself (for some dumb reason), it still ended up bothering her, and really throws off this “maternal feelings” excuse she gives for still wanting to be with him. Why the fuck would you still wanna hang around and care for someone who has proven multiple times that they don’t care about you at all? I mean, she took a big step forward and confronted him about his cheating and broke up with him! Then she does a fuckin marathon sprint backwards and goes back to living with him and buying him fuckin cakes? Seriously?

Either the author is pulling a pro gamer move and setting up this woman to be a real looney tune with a red flag on her back so big she looks like she’s cosplaying superman, or maybe they’re trying to treat her as a genuinely well adjusted character and trying to make us look at her like how the protagonist does, like “oh sure she’s a little odd…bUt ShEs JuSt So HaWt I cAnT eVeN!” Considering the author just had Kyouko freak out for a second but then go “oh okay” after she explained her dumbass “maternal” reason for staying with him, I’m pretty sure their intention here is to genuinely try to pitch us this character as believable and someone who DOESN’T have some major problems, even though she clearly does to any casual observer. Hell, even her weirdly calm, kinda yandere-ish vibes that other people have noticed were probably unintentional on the author’s part. But when you make a character that makes fuckin insane choices with stupid reasoning, everything else they do is gonna look crazy too.

Idk, I’m just worried for the direction of this manga. Hope it turns around quick.

Nail on the head. That’s exactly what I wanted to articulate.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Yeah…. I’m seeing so red flags here. This lady has some serious issues.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Oh, Lady Baiser’s plan is EXQUISITE. Time to reform these naughty magical girls into proper heroines of justice, ignite their feelings of camaraderie… so she can have more subs to torment.

last edited at Feb 21, 2023 10:33PM

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wow, can’t believe the middle schoolers are making more progress than some of the main couples.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

That cat has 100% been traced from a picture or 3D model.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Oh she’s just like me fr fr.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Maria and Beatrice at the end lmao

Actually the best part.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I think this Mangaka might be a Umineko fan, just maybe.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

My fellow Americans, or anyone else living in a region where abortion is illegal, I fear this warning is necessary since the topic came up in this. DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE TO TRACK YOUR PERIOD. That data can and does end up in the hands of third parties including YOUR GOVERNMENT. Irregularities in your period can easily be used to prove an abortion or miscarriage.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/10/1097482967/roe-v-wade-supreme-court-abortion-period-apps

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Plus, this gives us some insight into masks’s identity as someone who specifically goes out of her way to break stupid restrictive rules.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Getting some real “The moon is beautiful” vibes.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Oh… oh no. I didn’t see that coming.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
Ahageao49-1604231256555790336-img1

Mow the lawn

last edited at Dec 20, 2022 3:07AM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Damn, those nails look fucking painful.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Ah, sensory maid AND looking up to magical girls in the same day? And I fucking LOVE plot in my horny Yuri manga.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
Predatorpreyrelationship

Perhaps she’s been tallying her defeats at the hands of protag Chan, and is looking forward to marking the protagonist in turn should she win?

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 1:20AM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Bocchi the Mocchi.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
Amlichan-1603552901326159875-img1

I think this one calls for the left to right tag too.

Sanrai
Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Nana… value yourself a bit more.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Nothin' bad about tentacle yuri. Never listen to people who say otherwise.

Yeah, if you can’t accept tentacles in Yuri your heart just isn’t big enough.