Forum › Posts by Sang Sakako

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

This author has drawn many series but still doesn't have an anime. I hope this manga will get an anime (the context of high school students is easier to get an anime than an adult context or office romance, right?).

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Hope this manga is popular enough to get an anime. By the way, the author says Evris's hair is bright red, but on the cover I think it looks more like pink

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Is this manga a web manga? How do you know which is the web manga and which is the print manga?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Is this manga a web manga? How do you know which is the web manga and which is the print manga?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Aracari39-1764652548903076076-img1

It seems like people know this couple more than the main couple now (Based on what's going on in the manga, this couple can now be considered the main couple)

last edited at May 11, 2024 7:39AM

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
118539873_p0

I think Yuu and Himari's hair is salmon colored

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Perhaps this is the first manga where the two main characters, even though they have known each other for a long time, still call each other by their last names. Sometimes I forget that Adachi and Shimamura are not their names

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Yup, now they can do all kinds of things with each other (hold hands, kiss, doing something in bed,...) and still just be best friends.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I like the personality of the female protagonist in the game, but this type of personality usually doesn't get to be the main character, most are just close friends with the MC, so let me ask if there are any female protagonists with the same personality as Estella. The type of commoner who has to interact with higher classes so is a bit timid, shy, understands things quickly, and can act as a tsukkomi in some cases.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

It's too sweet. But like what the teacher said, it's catching us off guard, and the next chapters may start a new arc with bigger dramas. Hopefully that will also be the time to announce the anime adaptation. By the way, what color are Sheena's eyes? Is it green?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Before, I didn't understand why many people said this series was Yukino and Yui following the yuri route, but when I watched the ED, I understood. Even the studio misunderstood it (or intentionally drew like those two characters for PR purposes), so it's understandable that those who haven't seen this manga think so. Showing 2 pictures of Yori and Himari in the first 10 seconds of the ED to people who haven't seen this series, I'm sure everyone will say it's Yukino and Yui.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

So I guess right, Yvonne only recovered her memories of her previous life, knowing that this was the game world since enrolling at the magic school. And like the motif of reincarnating into a female villain in Chinese novels, she started to stay away from the female protagonist (Elsa), until the system appeared forcing her to bully Elsa.
As for Yvonne not remembering a few days into the future, that's normal, children forget quickly (at that time she hadn't recovered her memories so she was just a 7 year old girl). Besides, when she came to the future, she was only playing around in an adult's body with a woman whose face couldn't be seen clearly, so if she remembered it, she would only think she was dreaming at that time.

I'm a bit confused. By "a few days" do you mean after going back? Or the time spent displaced? If latter, it was 2 months, as per future lady's own words. 2 months is a lot of time to ingrain memories. If former, then I guess it's possible, but also kids that age tend to be beyond the easily-forget stage, into the proper developmental part of making memories and learning habits.

It's latter, I think that young Yvonne still thought it was a dream and slowly forgot about going to the future. I mean it's all too absurd for a 7 year old girl to think it's real. Young Yvonne woke up and found herself becoming an adult, a witch appeared that she had never seen before, plus time did not change even though she had slept and woken up many times, everything just stands still, not moving . After returning, she encountered Linda who was covering for older Yvonne. Just a few words could make young Yvonne think it was all just a dream.
Or maybe before Yvonne returned, the future lady cast an oblivion spell on young Yvonne to make her forget everything in the future :V :V :V

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I don't know why but I like Maou's teeth style so much, normally I'm not interested in that type of sharp teeth, but with Maou's appearance and personality, those teeth style suits her extremely well.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Mooninnkyuu-1780938126766264677-img1

where is the tag Yori x Himari?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Why hasn't this manga been adapted into an anime, even though it's finished? Because Yukiko-sensei doesn't want to or is there another reason?

Lots of manga don't get anime adaptations. Most of them, even.

Especially once they're finished, although there have been a couple of exceptions.

Yeah, I know that, it's just that I think this manga is popular enough in Japan to be adapted into an anime (being able to write it for 10 years means it has a lot of fans, otherwise it would have been axed a long time ago.)
That's why I asked if Yukiko-sensei didn't want it so there wasn't an anime adaptation

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I don't think Asako's feeling is love, it's too early for that, especially since Nagi hasn't done anything too special yet. I think it's just relaxation when Asako does something she's never done before like going to the rooftop for lunch. By the way, after 2 chapters of this manga, I think Nagi will love Asako first

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

So I guess right, Yvonne only recovered her memories of her previous life, knowing that this was the game world since enrolling at the magic school. And like the motif of reincarnating into a female villain in Chinese novels, she started to stay away from the female protagonist (Elsa), until the system appeared forcing her to bully Elsa.
As for Yvonne not remembering a few days into the future, that's normal, children forget quickly (at that time she hadn't recovered her memories so she was just a 7 year old girl). Besides, when she came to the future, she was only playing around in an adult's body with a woman whose face couldn't be seen clearly, so if she remembered it, she would only think she was dreaming at that time.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Who's left with Toudou? She doesn't look like any of the characters that appeared on the class list in chapter 30.

It's Kamen Loki. Itsumi swiped her mask.

If so, then it's quite strange that her hair in chapter 30 is not long enough to be braided like in chapter 32.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Why hasn't this manga been adapted into an anime, even though it's finished? Because Yukiko-sensei doesn't want to or is there another reason?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Who's left with Toudou? She doesn't look like any of the characters that appeared on the class list in chapter 30.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Just finished watching ep 3, the quality has dropped alarmingly low. I hope the next eps will improve, but as if ep 3, the situation is not good at all

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023
Fukaikiri-1747962248746975418-img1

what, I thought this series only had manga, did it have LN as well?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I like Mary with shorter hair, and why do noble ladies in manga always have drill-shaped hairstyles?

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Hopefully with the appearance of a love rival, the plot will be pushed to a climax and will help this manga be adapted into an anime. This series was not even nominated in the "Manga We Want To See Animated Ranking 2024" vote last time.
By the way, where did everyone nominate the manga series for that vote? I heard that in December there is a round for people to nominate manga series to be included in the voting list, so I wanted to ask in advance to nominate this series next year.

Sang Sakako
Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Mashiro's rival has appeared. The move is quite good as everyone on this forum is talking about it. Hopefully it's enough to help this series be adapted into an anime.

last edited at Apr 25, 2024 10:06PM